Monday, September 21, 2009

Happiness!

You thought I meant about weight didn't you? Well let me tell you something. I had a bachelorette weeekend at the beach and blew my diet away!!! Like, whoa!! But, it was sooo totally worth it! I had the best weekend! and i have the greatest friends! :D So anyways, today I feel energized, and totally jazzed to look like the hot bride I know i can be! I havent eaten a lot today, going to get some salad for dinner, (J&P was closed for the past 2 months!! AHHH it was AWFUL!!) and plan on running 3 tmies this week....

Just for some stats, i started this thing at a size 14. Now I am a 10/12. I started at 185 and now am 173. I could only run for 10 minutes, now I can run for 30. Its small steps, but seeing progress. I need to hard-core diet/exercise for the next 2 weeks to jump start me into those 160s...hopefully no more surprise alcohol/junk food weekend excursions! well, I will def take then if they come along though! hahaha

ps- this has nothing to do with weight, but Andrew and I just got a wedding gift from his parents of the Resotriation Hardware Maxwell leather couch!! The most comfortable couch ever in the history of TIME!! I am SOOOO excited to sit in my new couch with my future husband!!! YAY!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hey E! Glad to hear you're energized about these next few weeks! I know you can do it girl :)

    On a side note.... I'M SO SORRY I couldn't make it this weekend :( I was so bummed that was the weekend that was chosen :( My mom's birthday was friday and my roommates birthday was saturday. There was no way I was getting out of all that. I can't wait to hear all about it though, I'm sure you all had a blast! Hopefully we can go out another night to celebrate!

    ps - cograts on the couch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. its cool Alyson! I know that you would have totally been there if you could! I missed you though! I hope to have another get together (apparently wearing a tiarra is good for free drinks! hahaha j/k).

    I cant wait to hear about LA boxing, i would totally do it with you! though i am afraid i might...die

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh... I bet you all had so much fun! I can't wait to see pictures and hear stories! Let's plan a girls night soon!!! :)

    SO... LA Boxing!!! Wow... I got my butt kicked! It was awesome... totally what I needed to get me excited about working out again! I think I've decided I'm going to join. It's expensive ($84/month).... but I've talked myself into it! I'm going to take 2 classes a week, and treat it like school classes... set into my schedule so I can't just decide I don't want to go. It's hard core, I mean you don't stop moving for the entire hour: sprints down to push ups over to crunches up to lunges then a kick/punch combo on the heavy bag then squats hold them for a minute now back down to push ups up to another combo on the bag..... just over and over non stop! I thought I was going to get sick! haha. It really is a rush like no other though. Looking around at the girls in the class that had been doing it a few months... they looked amazing and were so strong! So I'm determined now, and I think this is the only way I'm going to get results. Especially now that there is football and hockey and a million excuses why I shouldn't go to the gym. lol. I need a class to motivate me!

    You should come try a class with me at least, it's free to try! :)


    How's your diet going so far this week?

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG that sounds so scary! ugghhh I would probably die!! Though your right, its a class if you go to regularly you probably will stay in SUCH good shape! I cant swing the 84/month right now though :( its free for the first time though? I def want to go one night though...maybe like week before the wedding as a de-stresser hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete