Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Blog Crazy

Today's Goals:
1200 calories, veggies only for dinner (or no dinner if home too late)
Gym it up tonight for 1 hour....30 min cardio, 15 min abs, 15 min arms and misc. (gettin gback into it after 4 weeks hiatus!)
healthy low carb foods only

Update tomorrow to see how I did! 9 weeks...gotta be committed! gotta be focused! 10 pounds to looosssseeeee!

PS- nothing will get you to the gym more than no water in your house...so might as well work out and shower tomorrow at the gym!

2 comments:

  1. You got this girl! 9 weeks is NOTHING in the grand scheme of things!!! Just keep focused on the end result :) Let me know if you need help with anything! I'll text you on the weekends to check in if you want!

    So, I got through my first weekend without a sip of alcohol! I've now gone 8 1/2 days without a drink (sounds pathetic, but it's hard on the weekends with football, as you know!!)... I can tell though! No bloating! I'm going to try and keep this up until Halloween in hopes of seeing some results! How are you doing with it? Oh, and with the no sugar?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Aly! Congrats on no alcohol! such empty calories! a beer is good, but man, if i look at it like "thats 30 minutes on a treadmill"...not so much. I have been doing ummm not so good, BUT..friday Andrew and I were mixing our "signature drink" for the wedding and so i had to taste test it...i only had a few sips though. and then at rachels bday i did have a drink because i totally forgot! :( but its ok but this week its all different! I think i want to do that kickboxing class when it gets closer to the wedding (just the 1 time free) if i did it the monday before the wedding would i still be sore on sat? maybe i shoudl do it 2 weeks before

    The sugar thing was AWESOME for 3 days (lost 6 pounds w/o working out!)...then there was a birthday at work with free pizza, and i couldnt turn down free food to save $$...and then rachels birthday on sat was a food fail hahaha...but this week i really am starting to focus...i cant believe its 2 months till the wedding, like you said, its nothing in the scheme of things, and to feel slim and confident on the most wonderful and important day of my life...i can pass on future cupcakes and bread baskets!

    I also have to get my butt to the gym! def txt me on weekends, i need help with this for sure

    ReplyDelete