Monday- Run - YES! Ran for 35 minutes, 15 min of situps!
Tuesday-a.m. workout - NO :( sooo tired, and will be up late tonight so decided to sleep in, keeping cals to 1400 today...no dinner
Wednesday- Run - YES! ran for 35 min and 15 min of sit ups (my abs hurt!)
Thursday- a.m. workout - YES! I literally took 15 minutes talking myself into gettin gup at 6am...but well worth it! 10 min treadmill and 30 min weights
Friday- Run
Sat- OFF
Sunday- OFF
Doin It!
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think you look fabulous!!! Keep up the good work!
ReplyDeleteOn a side note... i dont know how you feel about "diet pills" but I started these all natural ones and so far im down 2 lbs... my friend lost 22 lbs in 1 month! Im liking them so far!
oh wow, what kind are they? i have no feelings towards them really. are they FDA approved? are you dieting while taking them? My second dress fitting is sat, so trying to get rid of as much water weight as possible, then hoping to drop 10 more by the wedding day!!
ReplyDeleteThey are called healthe Trim and they are NOT fda approved yet (thats the only problem...) basically you take 1-2 pills in the morning, cant eat for 3 hours, drink lots of water, and then eat normally. You are not supposed to have any caffeine either since they have green tea in them. The website is:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.healthylifesciences.com/healthe-trim-home3.asp
I'll let you know how it goes! I'll be posting updates on my blog itsanarmstrongife.blogspot.com
i would worry that i would gain it all back after i stopped taking them...and that it would mess with my metabolism..if you speed it up then stop taking them and have it slow down it might destroy it or something?
ReplyDelete