It's been a while since i posted. I am sensing that with the end of summer and begining of fall I am hitting a "i have been doing this for almost 2 months and i am tired" wall. I hope I can get through it. Luckily I haven't gained any weight, but I havent lost any either. Stats as this morning:
SW:185
CW:174
Weight Lost: 11
Soooo, I really want to focus this week and really watch what I eat so that I can get rid of those pesky 5 pounds and finally make it into the 160s. I wont be able to runa t the gym this week really at all because of being so busy...but I hope to make up for it in eating right. I am not eating carbs this week, hopefully to get that fat burning going on.
In other news: I have offically gone down a size :) I started at a solid 14...which i never thought was too bad...but now that I have been losing weight I am like "WHAT!?!" i am sooo happy to be out of those clothes and back into my 12's, fitting well into all of my college clothes, short skirts and such :) I love now finally being able to have legs that I feel like I dont have to hide!
Also, I ran a mile 1/2 straight on the treadmill. My endurance is really increasing! I just hope my hiatus from running this week wont take too much of a toll on my progress :)
OK, I hope everyone else is doing OK with their diet/exercise goals. There is no time like the present!
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment