UGH! So frustrated!!!!! I think I am plateau-ville right now. Currently at 177. I have not missed the gym, I actually did extra work outs this weekend.
ok...maybe i wasn't the greatest when it came to sticking with my 1200 calorie limit. I had dinner 4/5 nights during the week, and sat night had 3 Miller Lites late at night...beer = BAD. So i HAVE to be honest with myself. I can work out all I want, but if I am not including healthy eating in small portions, the weight will stagnate!
OK...so my end goal was to be 170-169 by the end of August. I have exactly 2 weeks to do that. I think i have about 3-4 pounds of water weight on me, which means I have to lose 5 legit in 2 weeks. I can do it, but I really have to stick to my plan and be good!
ugh, i dont want to, but here are the stats.
SW: 185
CW: 177
Toal WL: 8 pounds
WWL: 0
Monday, August 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
you can do it!!! i am at a plateau also... have not lost in a WHOLE week... still at 156!!! But my husband DID say that muscle weighs more than fat so if youre working out and seeing a difference, its probably just muscle! Its also good to take a break once in a while to let your body rest!!! You are doing AWESOME! I have faith that you can do it!
ReplyDeleteKristen