Wednesday, August 5, 2009

HOORAY!!!!


Weighed in at 175 this morning!!!! I ACTUALLY started dieting and wokring out after the 4th of july, july 6th to be exact...to teeecchhniicallyy it has NOW been one month, and i have met my goal!

10 POUNDS LOST!!!

I have to admit, my clothes are looser, I feel more energized, and I am much more aware of what I put in mouth.

Though, only 1/3 of the way done. Its nice to have gotten over that first hump!

Now on to 165!!!
oh yea...Alyson...my measurement for my arms are 13 inches...over a foot of fat there...uugghhhhh...i hope I can lose something of those inches! we shall see...


2 comments:

  1. congrats on the weight loss! I am at a stand still with mine... boo! You have to give me some pointers!!! good luck and GOOD JOB!!!! Lets see pictures now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha ill try to post pictures though I am soooo lazy at uploading photos hahaha

    well so far no real pointers on working out, but just the mind battle of saying no to all things yummy...i keep telling myself
    "i will eat it AFTER the wedding!" haha

    ReplyDelete