Friday, July 17, 2009

Another weekend ahead

YAY! Finally, the weekend! A lot of challenges this weekend, but I am determined to be good for my weigh in on Monday!
Going to the movies tonight to FINALLY see Harry Potter (*heart*). Tomorrow is a long day of invitation shopping...with dinner in Georgetown at the end of the day...then Sunday and Monday are pretty relaxed. The thing I have to remember is to plan plan plan!
Also, i will be going to the gym sat to run, sunday to swim and monday to run again. i am starting to feel the pressure to work out more..but I want to up my worjout once I weigh in at 175...the lower I weigh the more muscle I am going to need to burn those calories faster!

i am determined for Week 2 to end well! maybe even surpass my 179 goal... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment