Starting Weight: 182
Current Weight: 177
Week Weight Lost: 5 lbs
Total Weight Lost: 8 lbs
Big jump this week :) Because of this I am not going to get my hopes up for another 5 pounds in a week weight loss...my 1 month goal was to be 175- or 10 lbs less. That is still my ultimate goal...so next monday I hope to be 175 :) and then I can get my ice cream!
It was a pretty hard week though because of being sick I didn't get to the gym a lot, or walk the dog at all, so I was very adamant about eating only 1200 calories. Even with going out to dinner and indulging in whatever I wanted, I felt guilt free because I saved all those calories for that night. I didn't meet my gym goals, but I am glad it still worked out. This week since I am finally better I want to get to the gym 4 times this week- 3 times to run, and once to swim. Also, to walk the dog in the mornings before work. Also continue 1200 calories a day ( 1500 when i work out). I cant WAIT to see that 175- i haven't seen it in 4 YEARS! GAH!
Sounds like you are doing great Erica!! I messed up a little over the weekend (went to a wedding on saturday, then a pool party on sunday where much beer was consumed! haha. Oops!) So I have a lot of making up to do this week too :) I've been trying to log everything I put in my mouth... which is helping a lot too!
ReplyDeleteSo, I went to the local co-op this week and bought a bunch of yummy organic snacks. You should come up and go with me sometime! Have you ever tried CLIF or LUNA bars? They are so good! They are between 150-250 calories a piece, but they are full of fiber, protein, and good whole grains... they make a great pre-workout snack in the afternoon and usually cure my sweet cravings! You should check them out! They also make a good breakfast (in place of those 400+ calorie muffins!) They have all kinds of yummy flavors (my favorite: white choc. macadamia nut, black cherry almond, and crunchy peanut butter, but there are still a lot I haven't tried) http://www.clifbar.com/
Congrats on 8 lbs so far!!!! That's AWESOME girl!!
Thanks Alyson! I have to keep on truckin, your support is so helpful! I must have read your last comment like 10 times to help keep me motivated
ReplyDeletei have had a Luna bar, they are good! though I havent had one since college, and i wouldnt know where to find them, i dont think i have seen any since then. Where is there a co-op? in frederick?
The weekends are so hard to battle, esp in the summer when drinks and grilled goodies are a plenty! luckily I lack a social life and dont drink that often! lol *sigh*
Yeah, there is a co-op in Frederick called the Common Market. It's over by the FSK mall, well it's closer to the Wal-Mart over there off 85. Know where I'm talking about? They have some pretty good stuff. I actually just went and bought a whole box of LUNA & CLIF bars and some almonds and mixed nuts to snack on. I might order the bars off the website next time, I think they're cheaper that way. They are a great pre-workout snack for me, it's just enough to give me the energy I need! Let me know if you ever want to come up and go shopping there with me!
ReplyDeleteThe weekends are hard!! So I give myself 1 cheat day... but it's not completely a cheat day. I still have to stay with in a certain amount of calories. So usually I will either eat crappy and not drink, or drink a lot and eat healthy (or sometimes I just drink a little and eat moderately) and I still try to exercise. I try not to let that one day ruin my weeks worth of progress is what it comes down to. Like I said before though, I have so great ideas for low-cal cocktails that I can't wait to try!!