Thursday, July 16, 2009

morning FAIL

So i am pretty sick with this summer cold thing that is going around. I have to cough...but when i do there is a pain in my chest that is so excrutiating. I feel fine enough to go to work, but man it hurts when i cough, i dont think i have ever had anything like this before :(

So to that, you know the old saying "Feed a cold, starve a fever"? Well I fed my cold this morning...I got a 420 calorie blueberry scone from Starbucks, and fed it good. Now i am counting calories and i still have 800 left, but, i really want to be eating 1200 calories of lean meats/grains/veggies/and fruits. All natural stuff. Yesterday I slipped in a coke and a Lindt chocolate truffle ball. I enjoyed both, and I felt like i could have it because I ran, but i also had this guilt with it. These alone are enough for me not to eat them anymore. I want to eat a treat, enkoy it, and not feel bad afterwards. So with that I will always plan and budget my treats because life is too short to "feel bad" for eating something worth enjoying. That goes along with my thing for not eating high calorie foods just whenever because i can..but because I deserved them and worked for the enjoyment of it...just like if i was buying some Tiffanys or something. If I bought it all the time it wouldn't be as special. I jsut want to keep that going.

I am also finding failure with walking the dog in the morning...but i am giving myself a pass since i wake up and can barely breathe with this cough! I did at least work out yesterday...so going good :)

finally, I am nervous about highlighting my hair cuper plaitnum blonde on saturday...but i really want that carrie Underwood color...I think its so pretty! if anyone thinks its a bad idea let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment